Love Queries

Monday 12 November 2012

Forgiveness is True Love

Forgiveness is True Love

Once again friends I am here to make you feel special..


Nowadays, the Young generation is very much getting physically attracted towards opposite gender and thus only being in a relation for the sake of use is seen very commonly in the youth which i think is very dangerous.

Friends I hope you are not of this type and I would request you to be aware of your partner very well so that you don't have to suffer from this cheating.

True love...
Guys as you all are in Love I am always there for all of you to handle your love problems just write down your problem instead of taking a wrong decision in anger and then regretting.

Love should be done purely and truly by heart and being physical with ur partner is not the only way to show your love but sacrificing is one another of loving.. You all must be thinking that what rubbish I am telling you, but guys this is the only truth.

Nowadays there is a trend of being physical with your partner and then saying, "Sorry i wasn't serious, Please don't take it seriously just forget it" I mean what the f**k is this, but this is reality and i am telling you because I have seen such a situation...

So guys please take this very seriously and please don't worry and don't hesitate to tell your problem to me. If you feel uncomfortable to comment then you can mail your problem to me.


Beware and God Bless...

Signing of with a good note..Happy Diwali...Take care..Be Happy...Keep Smiling Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment