Love Queries

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Surprises And Gifts

Hello Friends,
One small gift, one small surprise makes me feel like i mean a lot to my partner..
Isn't it true?

If someone really thinks to keep you happy by just surprising you and spreading a smile on your face then yes you a SPECIAL...

If you really love your partner and want them to be happy, just keep surprising them with your love and you'll definitely see that they start loving you more and caring for you..

I am telling to do materialistic love but just think how would you feel when you'll get a surprise from you loved one...

Words can't express those moments its can just be experienced..
I always try to surprise my love with unexpectedly meeting her and seeing her so happy seeing me I feel as the King Of The World...

Not a dialogue but its the truth I feel special being with her...
Gifts sometimes help in sorting out many issues in love and a Gift is not more precious if its money value is more Gift is A gift may it be Big or Small what matters its the love behind the gift..

I think that a Chocolate can also be given unexpectedly to get dimples on your loved one's face..
Keep Giving To Receive and Hopefully your love will surely grow And nurture in further future..

Giving Is First Step for Receiving
Keep Smiling...Be Happy...Enjoy your day...God Bless..


No comments:

Post a Comment